Product concept at a glance
- G.hn Wave-2 on coaxial or phone line with up to 200 MHz
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet
- 740 Mbps symmetric Full Duplex
- 950 Mbps asymmetric Full Duplex
- 1x F-connector (SISO)
- 1x 2 wires phone line (SISO) on RJ-45
- Wide range of coaxial and phone connectors available
Order test package (FTTH provider / installation partner)
devolo Giga Bridge: Fiber speed delivered to the centre of the home
How it works
The gap between ONT and router is closed in 3 simple steps:
- The first device of the Giga Bridge is connected to the ONT via Ethernet cable and receives the broadband signal.
- It transmits the broadband signal via an existing coaxial or phone line.
- The second device of the Giga Bridge receives the broadband signal, transporting it to the router via Ethernet.
Result: The fiber’s Gigabit speed is delivered to all the end customer’s devices via the router’s network ports, Wi-Fi and wireless telephony.
Installation made simple
Installation with coaxial cable
The devolo Giga Bridge uses G.hn technology (point-to-point) to transmit the Internet signal via the coaxial line (TV/SAT). The devolo Giga Bridge can be connected without any problems, even for non-experts.
This installation video shows the individual steps for putting the Giga Bridge into operation with a coaxial cable.
Installation with telephone cable
This video shows step by step the installation with a telephone cable.